– To bake the rice use the fold of the water volume against the rice.
– If you want rice with more stock increase the volume of water, ie three cups of liquid tea to one of rice.
– To obtain a greedy rice we can, after ready, add a little butter and mix well with a fork.
– If you want reheating a rice already cooked, place it inside a colander and, in a large pan with water. Then let it boil until the water boils. Keep the rice in the boil for a few minutes.
– If during cooking the rice burn, place the pan, still hot, in a bowl of cold water. After a few minutes the burnt smell will tend to disappear. Remove the rice from the pan without scraping the bottom.
– If during the cooking of the rice you forgot to add the salt just add a glass of water and salt. It goes to the fire until the water evaporates. Stay tuned.
– To rice gets softer, when it is ready, a hole with a fork is still made in the pan, and then a spoonful of vinegar is poured. Lower the heat and cook for one to two minutes.
– If you want a white rice, just add a few drops of lemon to the water in which the berries bake.
– If you want to use a seasoning ready for rice, the ideal is to dissolve it, first, in three tablespoons of hot water. In this way, the rice penetrates better.