Lagoa says goodbye to 2020 and welcomes 2021 with the 7th edition of the “Arade Music Fest”, this time in an online format. In a different year, marked by several changes and contingencies related to the Covid-19 pandemic, the municipality of Lagoa "never fails to celebrate New Year's Eve and gathers local artists and musical groups, of different styles" which, from 10:30 pm on 31 December December, on the municipality's facebook page, they will share with the spectators the farewell of 2020 and the welcome to 2021.
From home, and in compliance with all safety rules, it is possible to watch the performances of the bands 5ExBand, Beto Kalulu, Ricardo Sousa, Carolina Fonson, US2, Luana Velasquez, DJ Alex, João Rocha, João Feliz, Luís Raposo, João Reis , Mónica Pereira and Eduardo Ramos.
«The New Year's Eve“ Arade Music Fest ”will continue to be part of the life of the people of Lagoa as one of the anchor events in the municipality”, stresses the municipality, reinforcing the information on the rules applied Moderate level:
- Prohibition of movement between municipalities between 00:00 on December 31, 2020 and 05:00 on January 4, 2021;
- Circulation on public roads is allowed until 11 pm on December 31, 2020;
- Circulation on public roads is allowed until 1 pm on January 1, 2 and 3, 2021;
- Prohibited public parties or open to the public;
- Restaurant operation allowed until 10:30 pm on December 31, 2020;
- Restaurant operation allowed until 1:00 pm on January 1, 2 and 3, 2021;
- Meetings on the public road with more than 6 people are prohibited.