A new phase of applications for the Youth Rental Program – Porta 65 Jovem will take place between December 12 and January 7.
The City Council of Silves (CMS) provides, through its Youth sector, support to the supply of applications.
All young people between the ages of 18 and 34, inclusive (in the case of couples of young people, one of the elements can be up to 37 years old), and for that purpose must make the (compulsory) prior marking of the CMS Youth sector located at Rua Dr. João de Deus, nº 21 r / c (next to the Town Council of Silves), or by phone 282 440 800 (ext. .: 2651) or email [email protected].
Applicants must be accompanied by the following documents (essential):
- Online Finance password (one for each candidate element), requested previously in e-financas.gov.pt;
- IRS for the current year (2017);
- Declaration of Compensatory Benefits or other non-taxable allowances (Maternity allowance, Paternity allowance, IHR or Unemployment Benefit), referring to 2017 (from January 1 to December 31), to be previously requested by the Social Security residence (if applicable).
- Lease agreement, which should include the fraction and article of the dwelling, or alternatively Contract-Promise of lease;
- Receipt of income of the same month or referring to the previous month;
- Identification documents of all elements of the household (including minors), namely Citizen's Card or Identity Card, Tax Identification Number and Social Security Number;
- (If applicable), if incomes earned by ascendants do not exceed three national minimum salaries, applicants receive a higher score on the application (20 points) and the increased possibility of receiving the aforementioned support (if applicable ).
Applicants must also provide email and NIB account of a bank account, to be used for payment purposes.
There is also an important note: all the elements that make up the household must have the tax address of the leased dwelling.