Lisbon continues to dominate at the beginning of the year in terms of absolute values in both indicators (€ 563,268 and € 1,569, respectively), but Évora (+ 18%) on sale and Guarda (+ 14%) on lease are the biggest highlights to the last quarter of 2019, reveals the study of the real estate portal Imovirtual.
The main conclusions are as follows:
· In the sale segment, in global terms, there was a change from € 331,564 in the average price in the last quarter of 2019 to € 349,212 in the first quarter of 2020. In the lease, it went from € 1,186 to € 1,219.
· By region, Évora was the district with the highest average price growth announced from € 174,521 to € 206,529. However, it is not one of the most expensive districts to acquire a property.
· Faro, which occupies the 2nd position in the ranking of the regions with the highest average selling prices, and Madeira, which occupies the 3rd position, registered an increase in the average advertised price of 4% each, reflected in + € 16,163 and + € 11,555, respectively, compared to the previous quarter.
· Porto is ranked 4th in the districts with the highest average selling price (€ 309,814) and registered an increase of 5%. Then came Setúbal with a 6% growth (€ 288,818).
· In the ranking of districts with the lowest average price announced in the sales segment, Castelo Branco (119,914 € = + 1%); Beja (€ 132,323 = + 5%); Guarda (€ 133,426 = + 2%); Portalegre (134,428 € = -3%); and Santarém (153,076 € = + 2%) make up the TOP5.
· Regarding the lease, Guarda stood out by moving € 311 to € 356 (+ 14%). However, it occupies the 1st place in the districts with the lowest average price announced.
· Porto (1,130 € = + 1%) is the 2nd district with the highest average rental value. Setúbal and Madeira, with € 915, are tied afterwards, but both registered a distinct growth compared to the last quarter of last year (+ 4% and -0.3%, respectively). Finally in this list is Faro (845 € = + 3%).
· In the ranking of regions with the lowest price in this indicator, in addition to Guarda, we have Portalegre (€ 363 = + 4%); Castelo Branco (410 € = -8%); Bragança (€ 426 = -5%) and Viseu (€ 460 = -4%).
Imovirtual, the leading real estate portal in Portugal, has just released a study, based on data available on the platform, which analyzes the evolution of the average prices announced for the sale and rental of apartments and houses between the last quarter (October to December) of 2019 vs the 1st quarter (January to March) of 2020. The data presented considers Mainland Portugal and Islands.
Imovirtual is the largest real estate portal in Portugal with more than 5 million monthly visits and more than 300,000 properties advertised. Won for the fifth consecutive year, the Consumer Choice Award and for the fourth consecutive year, the Five Star Award in the Online Real Estate Trade category.