The next session of the Open Air Cinema Cycle will pass by São Bartolomeu de Messines on the 8th of August, at 9:15 pm, with the comedy “Lucia full of grace”.
The initiative, which will take place in the amphitheater of the SB Messines parish council, is promoted by the Municipal Council of Silves, in partnership with the Cineclube de Faro. Entry is free, but subject to compliance with the guidelines issued by the DGS with regard to outdoor cultural activities.
As part of this cycle, three more sessions will take place in the municipality of Silves:
· August 13 – Algoz – External Auditorium of Sport Algoz e Benfica – Film: “Made in Bangladesh”;
· August 14 – Tunes – Largo da Junta de Freguesia – Film: “Parasitas”;
· August 20 – Alcantarilha – Recinto Desportivo – Film: “Mulher e Marido”;
«Promote and stimulate a cultural offer appropriate to the times of covid-19 and take cinema to the population of parishes in the countryside, in this summer period, through open-air cinema sessions, something that was very common“ in the times ”of the our parents and grandparents, are the main objectives of this initiative », underlines the autarchy.
The municipality of Silves also recalls that, for reasons of safety and public health in times of covid-19, the following guidelines must be observed in the context of outdoor cultural activities:
1. The show venue will be delimited, access will be conditioned and controlled;
2. Access to the enclosure for entry voucher holders only (provided on site);
3. Independent input and output circuits;
4. Extended public entry and exit period;
5. Public input lagged, complying with the distance rules;
6. Seating with physical distance between spectators of 1.5 meters;
7. Session without breaks;
8. The use of a mask is mandatory when accessing and whenever walking around the room;
9. You can remove the mask during the show, only when sitting;
10. It is not allowed to move the chair.