The municipal swimming pool complex in Silves reopened last June 15th, with some of its activities. Due to the situation that the country is going through, as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, and the measures of lack of definition that have been gradually implemented by the Government, this space has new opening hours.
The complex's new gymnasium was one of the spaces it opened, with limited users and operating in 90-minute blocks of hours. Interested parties should make their prior reservation through the reception, by telephone 282 440 270.
The group / land classes, such as Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, Localized, Pump, Cycling, HIIT and Core Training, also worked again with blocks of times and that the appointment should be made the day before or on the same day ( depends on vacancy) you want to do the training. Also, as of July 1, these activities will be paid for.
The municipality highlights compliance with the rules:
– Wear a mask;
– Disinfect the feet and hands at the entrance;
– You can only enter the building in the presence of less than two users at the reception, otherwise you will have to wait for your turn outside;
– Go to the reception and confirm your entry for training, as well as your departure;
– Come properly equipped from home;
– Bring clean shoes for exclusive use within the areas of physical activity.
All rules for using the gym are accessible online, but it is still possible to obtain more information by calling 282 440 270