- Respect and safeguard of your physical and mental integrity;
- Receive accurate, comprehensible and complete information on all relevant aspects of blood donation;
- Do not be discriminated against;
- Confidentiality and protection of your personal data;
- Public recognition;
- Exemption from the fees for access to the services of the National Health Service (NHS), in accordance with the legislation in force;
- To abstain from their professional activities in order to give blood, for the time considered necessary for this purpose, without any loss of rights or benefits of the donor worker;
- Donor insurance;
- Free access to the parking lot of NHS establishments at the time of donation of blood.
You lose your rights if you do not make a minimum of 10 donations in the last five years or if you give up the blood donation for no reason and for more than 24 months.